Join SCVO, Dudley CVS and The West Midlands Combined (WMCA) to find out how you can apply for funding through their Community Green Grants (West Midlands). The free Zoom session is on Tuesday 8th March 2022, 10am. Book your place on this session here.
Community Green Grants aim is to improve community access to green space. The funding is open to any eligible group or organisation based in the West Midlands. Areas of green deprivation are a priority.
Examples of potential projects include:
- Nature playgroups that give children and families with no regular access to green space an opportunity to experience hands on activities
- Activities run at community gardens/open spaces/parks, such as tree planting, gardening, urban greening, growing fruit and vegetables
- Development of new community green spaces that increase local access
- Projects that significantly improve the biodiversity of the area
- Projects that increase or improve green/blue (canal, rivers etc.) spaces close to where people live
This session will cover:
- The different levels of funding available
- How you can apply for funding
- The process
If you have any questions you’d like answered in the session please email them to CommunityGreenGrants@wmca.org.uk by 4pm on Monday 28th February 2022.
Book your place on Eventbrite and you will be sent joining details before the session.
If you have trouble booking please email Libby SCVO’s Small Groups Development Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org she’ll book you onto the session.