Poverty Challenge Connect Summit 2
Tuesday 7th March 2023, 9:30am – 3:30pm
Brierley Hill Civic Hall
Lunch will be provided.
Dudley CVS and Dudley MBC are jointly hosting a further event to bring together colleagues across the system working with people in poverty or people who are just about managing.
The summit will provide the opportunity for voluntary and community groups and partner organisations to:
• Reconnect once again and network
• Get to know a range of organisations and providers across the system who are working with people in poverty
• Learn about the next round of Dudley MBC voluntary sector poverty grants
• Get to hear about progress and learning from the Warm Welcomes Scheme and the Cost of Living Crisis Hubs being delivered by Citizens Advice Dudley
• Get to meet voluntary organisations who were previously awarded poverty grant monies to learn about what they did, how and what they learnt
• Collectively share what issues and challenges you are seeing now in relation to poverty
To book a place click here: https://bit.ly/3wytv1P
For more information, please contact Kate Green at Dudley CVS.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 01384 573381