We support all sizes and types of voluntary and community groups, charities and social enterprises, however formal or informal, as long as they benefit the people of Dudley borough.
We also support people to get more involved in their community with support and encouragement. We work with people who access health and care services and those who would like a bit more support to help them link with services and possible get more active in their communities. Read more about our teams and projects.
Dudley CVS works with anyone within Dudley borough to help realise our vision, including:
- Groups - the voluntary and community sector that we have supported for the last 40 years
- Volunteers and people looking to get involved in their communities
- People who access health and care services and those who would like a bit more support to help them link with services and possible get more active in their communities
- Businesses that want to contribute to the good of our communities
- Partners that want to involve people meaningfully in designing great services and initiatives that work for everyone
We’ll also work with people outside of the borough who can bring inspiring and innovative ideas to Dudley borough from all around the world.
Our staff and board have enormous passion, skills and decades of experience in:
- Working with and engaging communities
- Working in empowering and open ways
- Setting up, running and financing voluntary and community groups
- Learning, reflecting and improving
- Bringing great ideas to Dudley and its people, communities, groups and partners
- Supporting vulnerable people
- Putting people in the lead