All Ways Network is a support organisation that supports groups working with Muslim beneficiaries across the UK. The organisation specialises in supporting groups around funding and grants in particular. If your group supports Muslim beneficiaries, then they are keen to hear from you. Some of the support you can receive includes:
– 1 to 1 Introduction call to learn more about your funding needs.
– Register to the weekly/monthly bitesized funding sessions delivered by a grant manager.
– Access to the newsletter with information about funding and the latest charity news
– Register to online webinars to watch topics ranging such as funding , governance, online fundraising etc.
– Opportunity to attend our Meet the Funders event taking place across the country at regular intervals.
For more information, please visit their website at www.awn.org.uk