The Talking Social Prescribing podcast is designed to provide more information regarding the Integrated Plus service, social prescribing in general, and wellbeing information.
In Episode 3, I chat with Nicola about her role as Project Development Coordinator for the service and how it fits in with the social prescribing team. As part of the conversation, Nicola also talks about projects that have been funded through the Social Prescribing Fund.
The Voluntary Sector Social Prescribing Fund is for the voluntary, community and social enterprise sector (VCSE) in Dudley borough, to help develop and provide creative, person-centred care and support for people referred to social prescribing. The aim of the fund is to:
- Help improve health and wellbeing
- Develop and provide new creative activities with people
- Help achieve longer-term recovery once people have been helped to resolve crisis situations such as housing, financial issues etc
- Help unlock people’s passions, gifts and talents
- Help nurture connections between people and increase social connections
There are no closing dates, your group or organisation can put forward an idea any time when inspiration strikes!
You can find out more about the Voluntary Sector Social Prescringing Fund by contacting Nicola Byrne at email@example.com
If you would like to hear more from the Integrated Plus team, you can listen to the ‘Talking Social Prescribing’ playlist on SoundCloud or visit: www.dudleycvs.org.uk/about/who-we-are/integrated-plus/.